Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Still getting to know him

 Kent and I have been married for nearly 17 years (our anniversary is October 10). Three weeks ago I learned that he adores snickerdoodles, they are his hands-down favorite cookie in all the world. I learned this because I was looking around for another vegan cookie recipe, found one for snickerdoodles and asked him if he liked them.

He was not lying. I've made three batches now and he's not sick of them yet. In fact, he told me that if I gave him the bowl of cookie dough, he knew he'd eat the entire bowl even knowing that he would feel miserably sick afterwards. 

I love that I'm still getting to know him, he is my favorite human being in all the world. 

By the way, this was a full pan coming out of the oven. We ate some still warm, so yummy.



1 comment:

Wendy at Taking the Long Way Home said...

Isn't it funny--you think you know someone? And then you learn something new?

My mom, who is 78, told me recently that when she was in college, she heard Martin Luther King speak. What the what? She never told any of us that and was surprised we didn't know, lol!