Friday, September 25, 2020

Turns out I am just silly

 I shared that the cool bag Radius provided didn't fit the Tymlos pen. Wendy suggested contacting them so I did, shared that the bag didn't seem to be made to fit the pen I actually use. Readers, that same day they called me back!

Turns out that you really are intended to shove that pen down in the opening. As Pierre said, it's supposed to be very snug. So I present to you the fully filled bag with a pen that isn't going anywhere. I think I could drop this off a tall building and nothing would break.

Thanks, Pierre!



3 comments:

Wendy at Taking the Long Way Home said...

I'm so glad you got an answer!!!

I'm sharing this with you here, because my sister asked me not to share it on social media. She has been diagnosed with an aggressive form of breast CA, just this week. Last year her mammogram was normal. This year a 4 cm tumor. I am devastated but being the medical person and also her BFF, I will support her. I just wanted you to know that this was going on. i hope you are ok.

edj3 said...

Oh gosh Wendy, I am so sorry. If your sister hasn't yet found the breastcancer.org site, you might check it out and see if she'd find that useful. It was/is for me; I stay active on the boards as a way to give back.

Wendy at Taking the Long Way Home said...

I will share it with her! Thank you so much.