Wednesday, January 22, 2020

A final post from Manila

Or at least I hope it's the last one. If Taal acts up, then it won't be.

I thought I'd end with a few photos of the Chinese New Year's decorations at the hotel. This is outside the lounge on the 40th floor.


This one is at the desk for the residences at the hotel (I can only imagine how expensive it is to live here in one of those).


This is in the lobby and is very tall, much taller than I am.


A close up of the rats.


Another display in the lobby:


And one last sunset here tonight:


3 comments:

Magpie said...

i love the golden rats!

Wendy at Taking the Long Way Home said...

This had to be a really interesting trip!

edj3 said...

Definitely interesting--I only wish I could have seen more of the city the country. But Taal interfered.