Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The magical lunchbox

I’ve had this lunchbox for about six or seven years—probably closer to seven but I don’t remember exactly when I bought it. I do know I got it from Target and I chose the lime green over brown.

At a previous job, I got lots of comments on the lunchbox, like almost daily. And it’s happening again at my current job. Today was my eighth day there. I’ve brought my lunch on six of those days and gotten comments every time.

As the guy on the elevator said to me this morning, “It’s a great conversation starter.” That it is.

Notice how bright it is in the dining room? Still giggling over that.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it. I need something like that.

Joybells said...

Does it have a thermos in the top and everything???

edj3 said...

No and I should have taken a picture of the inside. The inside design is a cool bunch of stripes but no thermos or holder.

Anonymous said...

That's a really nice lunch box . . .

Magpie said...

cute.