Monday, September 10, 2012

I just don’t care

A partial list.
  • Movie remakes. What’s the point? If the movie was great the first time around, leave it alone. If it stunk, generally it’s for more than just a do-over issue like better technology.
  • How much the presidential nominees’ wives love their husbands. Good for you. Now go away.
  • Why the Facebook IPO wasn’t a resounding success. I might die of apathy over this one.
  • Why you (generic) hate Android/Delta/Sprint/fill in the blank. Those vendors do a good job for me and I’m sure you’re equally happy with your choices so let’s just call it a day, OK?
  • Who cheated with whom in Hollywood. You think that’s air you’re breathing?
  • Also don’t give a rip about genetically modified food. Nope, I really don’t.
  • Or football, professional or college.
  • I barely care about baseball, mostly in a disinterested “oh they’re ahead?” kind of way.
  • Don’t care which way you put the toilet paper roll because hey! Mine’s always in a canister thanks to the crazy yellow cat.

Wally doesn't care either.
What don't you care about?

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Football. And the comments of people on a thread when they clearly haven't bothered to read the rest of the thread.

Claudia said...

football. Milly Cyrus's hair. BBQ.

Anonymous said...

I actually did leave a comment earlier, but I must have done something wrong since it isn't here. All I said, though, was that you'd pretty much covered it. :)