Thursday, June 2, 2011

Things I should do

But I don’t.

  • I don’t wash my face before I go to bed.
  • I don’t brush my hair.
  • I don’t put moisturizer on my face—hey I have oily skin so why would I add more?
  • I don’t take a multi-vitamin (although I do take vitamin D).
  • Nor do I take calcium or iron. I probably should take calcium.
  • I’m late on the regular doctor checkups by about three years.
  • I don’t go to the library. When I was a girl, I was always late returning the books and I’m scarred for life by the late fees and disapproving scowls.

I'm quite good at dentist check ups though. That should count for something.

2 comments:

lemming said...

1) re: previous post - barefoot whenever possible. Yes, I go to the mailbox barefoot in snow. I hate shoes.

2) I have used the same hair stylist for ten years in part because she understand that I hate spending more than about 60 seconds every day on my hair.

3) My hometown library saved my sanity and left me in love with small town libraries.

edj3 said...

You must have returned your books on time. I, on the other hand, was truly awful at returning them. They made a lot of money on me.