Monday, December 28, 2020

Planksmas

 In my last post, I mentioned that I like challenges. What I didn't talk about was the planksmas challenge I've been doing this month, along with some other posters on the Breast Cancer Org forums. There's a group of us who post our daily workouts to help each out stay motivated and accountable. 

Here's the challenge:

Today was day 28 so the plank was two minutes, 30 seconds long. I have to say, this is tough. One of the other women who's doing this posted a modified schedule. She's going to take it slower and finish mid-January. I briefly, briefly flirted with doing the same but realize that was a big no. I want this challenge done ASAP. Just hope I can hit that three minute mark.

1 comment:

Wendy at Taking the Long Way Home said...

Holding planks for any length of time is tough! You can do it!