Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Slight issue


I may not blog much in the next week or so. Then again I may find it to be a great way to relieve stress. A big water main ruptured near our house and all the garden (that's basement to you) apartments were flooded, including ours. I have no idea how long the clean up will take or what the final tally will be on damages. I'm pretty sure most of our furniture is a total loss. Oh and all my shoes. Anyway if I think about that too much, I'll cry and right now the kitties are pretty freaked so I better not.

2 comments:

Jen Shear said...

OH MY GOODNESS! I cannot believe that picture or what you're going through! Please, please let us know if there's anything we can do to help.

Judith said...

What a nasty situation. Do you need to come to Idaho for a few days? Will your insurance cover this at all? And is your sewing machine ruined too? Were you home when it happened? Too many questions - love you and wish I could be there to help clean up.