Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Sore!

I work out at home, partly because I'm too cheap to join a gym and partly because I'm more apt to actually work out if I can get going first thing in the morning. But I can get bored with the various DVDs I have so from time to time, I'll order new ones. As Kent has said, it's hard to know whether I'll actually like a work out until I can try it. That means I've gotten some that are real dogs (Kathy Smith salsa??) but others have become tried and true favorites.

Lately I'd been feeling as though my abs were getting flabby so I ordered Kathy Smith's Tummy Trimmers. It's got five 10-minute ab work outs on it, and that reminded me of the Ab Lab classes at the Sprint gym. I also liked that the classes were each just 10 minutes, although I did wonder how effective they would be. I love it! The only work out I won't be able to do is the one that uses a stability ball since not only do I not have one, I don't have room for one. But the other four work outs are just fantastic. And the some of them are hard.

On the kitty front, Wally has just been a spaz lately. Here are two pictures that shows what he was into yesterday. I wasn't able to get a picture of him trying hard to get into the butter dish or a picture of him knocking over the trash can, but you get the idea. The last picture is a typical Eddie pose, he's monorail cat on the back of Kent's chair.

Heat lamp kitty:


Dryer kitty:


Monorail cat:


Finally, check out Alison in her new dress. Jen said she was using the bag as a hat.

No comments: