Sunday, August 19, 2012

Sequels

It's been a while since we've visited the feeding ritual of cats, so I thought a sequel might be in order.

Chloe continues to be a most annoying food siren, usually beginning her crying about two hours before the actual feeding time. Keep in mind that she's got access to kibble all day long so she's not starving, although you wouldn't think so to hear her. And she's very persistent; I cut about 10 seconds from the top of this video of her just crying and crying before I got up and followed her into the kitchen.

I especially love the contrast between Chloe and Eddie, and our ultra cool cat, Wally. Just watch him as he saunters into the kitchen--doesn't he define coolness?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love their tails as they're circling around your legs --