Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Where is that clementine?

We both love clementines, they're probably our favorite kind of citrus fruit. I especially like it that they are so easy to peel, so I've been keeping them on hand this winter. I don't like my fruit cold though, so I'll set my clementine out in the morning and eat it later in the day when it's room temperature. Yesterday I never got around to eating my clementine and in the middle of the night, Wally found it and knocked it off the counter. The problem is I can't find it now. I've looked under pretty much every piece of furniture and I'm stumped. I just hope it dries out instead of rotting.

Here's a couple of videos of how Eddie gets Wally off the top perch of the cat tree. As you can see, he's so much bigger than Wally that he can use his mass to sort of squeeze Wally out. And if that doesn't work, well he just bites Wally.

Mean Eddie


Still mean

No comments: