Thursday, February 12, 2009

Sneaky Kent

We ordered some longer Velcro strips to Velcro our kitchen cabinet handles together. Wally has a bad habit of opening cabinet doors in the middle of the night and letting them slam shut. That wakes us up pretty quickly and the only way to stop it is to somehow get the door handles tied together. We've had moderate success with a couple of shorter Velcro ties (the kind you use to keep computer or stereo cords together) and we hope the longer ones will really do the job.

Kent emailed me this morning to say those strips were out for delivery and I should put a key in my pocket. Believe me, after Tuesday's fiasco I most certainly did put a key in my pocket. I had no intention of spending another hour and a half out in that entryway. Only what was out for delivery wasn't the strips after all. My Valentine's flowers arrived today *big smile*.

He's so sneaky.

No comments: