Monday, February 2, 2009

Plan B

We would have liked to have waited for the very cool cat tree I mentioned in my last blog entry, but Wally has a real need to climb now. So I headed out to Target to see if they had any cat trees that would work. No luck there.

But we do have a pet supply store near Target that carries a lot of stuff; I'd seen at least one tree there before so I stopped by. Obviously I found one otherwise I wouldn't call this Plan B. I took these short videos this morning after I got the tree in the house. Wally is still literally drooling over the catnip oil and generally warning off the other two cats from the tree.





2 comments:

KD said...

Oh this is sure to be too much fun!

Kalea said...

Looks like that's definitely a hit! How funny that the one going the most nuts is Chloe, the one you'd least expect.