Sunday, May 11, 2014

MMM 20014 so far

Well, I’ll be completely honest. So far I’ve worn me made items four out of the 11 days of this month. That’s not a great track record but it’s what I’ve got. But to make it even worse, I have no pictures. You’ll just have to take my word for it.

I’ve worn the New Look jacket and skirt I blogged about here (no pictures), the grey dress that was cobbled together and blogged about here, the polka-dotted dress I barely mentioned here, and the pink top mentioned here. I also used one of the bags I’ve made this week. I guess if I really wanted to sort of cheat, I could just carry a me-made bag every day.

My score won’t improve this week; in fact it will remain the same because I’m leaving this afternoon for training in Boston and didn’t pack anything I made. Nope, not even a bag. Oh well.

No comments: