Friday, May 9, 2014

Can you handle another ew?

The same day I noticed all the gradeau coming up from our drain, and while I was in the middle of a particularly grueling lower body workout, I saw a mouse scamper along the top of the basement wall below the floor joists. Let me tell you, that got my heart racing even more than it already was!

Kent’s put some traps down there which is unfortunate but necessary. We know mice will be a problem until we can get the door from the garage to the backyard fixed so that it’s tight in the frame. Even then we may still have mice. As the exterminator told us last year when he came and treated the house for bugs, we have a lovely back yard full of enticing plants and it’s just a short distance into the house.

But yes. Ew again.

1 comment:

Jen Shear said...

Yikes! I would have had a heart attack!