Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Day 13

Another fluffy topic but one I'm feeling today. I am very thankful today for carry out or delivery. Boston had a lot of carry out options, the KC area has fewer. But pizza gets delivered just about any place, I guess, and tonight it's getting delivered here.

Both of us had very long, challenging days at work and both of us have zero energy to cook, not even an omelet (which is my normal go-to dinner when I am beat).

So there you go. A shallow topic but a real one nonetheless.

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

We moved from Laurel, Maryland 23 years ago, just when they were starting to get Chinese food delivered. We still don't have that here in the hinterlands.

edj3 said...

I would imagine from everything you've said that even carry out options that aren't fast food are limited.