Saturday, January 24, 2009

Got my scanner hooked up

So I scanned a lot of pictures in. Take a look at the slide show to the left. The top one has pictures of my grandmother, my mother and some of my family. You can click through to see bigger versions of them. The second slide show is from when I was small--I was used in some billboard/print ad campaigns and these pictures are from one of those sessions.

I almost forgot to include this picture. Wasn't Kent just the cutest baby? He's about 8 weeks old in this picture. If you look carefully, you can see that his hair was red even then!

2 comments:

Judith said...

What a good-looking family. Do you not have any pictures of G'Pa? I can send you at least one if you wish. Thanks for the memories. Mom

edj3 said...

I do have a picture of G'Pa, and maybe you can date it for me? I'll add it.