Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Eddie the cuddle bunny

He's very affectionate with me, and seeks out my lap about as soon as my butt hits the chair. Kent finally saw the new jump-drop-purr movement last night; Eddie does this special move only when I'm sitting cross-legged in my chair. He'll leap over the arm of the chair (no easy feat with a gut like his) and as soon as his paws touch my lap, he sort of curls to the right and lands on his side in as small of a ball as he can manage. He usually puts a paw over his face and goes into a deep, deep sleep. This picture is from the other day when he was being ultra snuggly:



And the brown ottoman is still prime napping real estate. Kent snapped this picture the other night:

1 comment:

Kalea said...

Awwww. I love how Wally snuggles up to Eddie and puts his "arm" over him.

When they curl up into the tightest ball to get warm and cozy, I call that a kitty wad. Sounds like that's what Eddie does in your lap.