Monday, October 13, 2008

A couple of interesting (to me anyway) links

The company Kent works for is ultimately owned by Time Warner, which means we can get a lot of magazines pretty cheaply. I say that to explain how it is we think Runner’s World appeared in our mailbox. I certainly wouldn’t have subscribed to it, since I just run, I’m not a Runner™. Kent doesn’t recall ordering it, but then again he didn’t remember ordering Food & Wine either until it appeared in our mailbox, too.

But I’m an avid reader and pretty much anything goes. Well the first article I read was the third column called Newbie. Apparently it’s by a man in his 40s who decided he would learn to run. This column was pretty funny so I’m including a link to the first article here and the second one here.

I also read an article on cost cutting if you are in debt. I do a lot of these but not all and figured you might find it interesting too.

No comments: