Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Pictures are worth a thousand words

And here's how Wally does it (with bonus help from Eddie).

First, here's the toilet. I don't know that he would have figured this out if the handle were on the front of the tank. But it's on the side and you push it down toward the floor to flush.



Next, you see Wally in position and working the lever.



Finally, here's Eddie trying to help. In fact, just a moment later he got up on the back of the toilet to see what the fuss was about but didn't have a clue what to do.



This afternoon, Wally used his lil head to push the handle. He never actually gets it fully flushed so when I hear the toilet running, I know what he's been doing. Kent gets home tomorrow, so I'll have him show me how to turn my camera to the movie clip mode and see if I can get a video of him doing it. I swear Wally likes to be photographed.

1 comment:

Kalea said...

*shakes with laughter*

I don't understand the attraction since he can't see the water swirling in the bowl, but this has to be the smartest cat ever!