Friday, November 1, 2013

28 days of gratitude?

You've seen it floating around the web, I'm sure -- probably on Facebook or maybe someplace else. I'm going to give this a try (although in all honesty, I may collate a few days and post them all at once; work is insane right now so it's hard to commit to a daily update).

So. Day one -- what shall I say?

This one is easy because I ran today. I am so very thankful my lungs are (finally) in good shape. I ran 3.4 miles this morning at just slightly over 10 minutes per mile. Since I'm not built for speed, I won't get all wrapped around the axles over my pace and instead will rejoice in how quickly I recover, and even more how I don't wheeze.

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

I am so glad you're in a healthier place.
My daughter, who has always lived in rural areas, tells me she has a kind of permanent blackish sniffle because she's living in a polluted city for a semester. There's a big difference.