Thursday, October 4, 2012

Tired of politics?

I know I am. So here’s a political story of a different stripe.

Kent’s been working hard on his photography and in addition to taking a class this fall, he’s also submitted some of his work to various Flicker groups – local groups, genre groups and also a high resolution group. For that last group, he submitted these two pictures:




Wally’s picture was selected but Eddie’s was not.

OK, maybe it's a stretch to say it’s political. But one got chosen and the other didn't and besides, it’s all I could come up with the day after a debate I don’t care about.

You can see more of Kent’s work here.

Edited to add that Kent just told me both pictures eventually got selected. Now that's what I call win/win.

1 comment:

Magpie said...

The Eddie picture makes him look like a wild cat, a lion.