- I don’t remember to plug in the tree lights when I get up in the morning.
- The Starbucks Christmas blend coffee is almost gone from our house and is gone from the stores.
- Peppermint ice cream is gone from the stores, too.
- Aunt Bill’s fudge (BEST candy ever and made by my folks) is also gone.
- Menu planning is back to normal.
- I’m even a little tired of pumpkin pie.
So sometime this week I guess I’ll haul out the boxes and take things down. Then the house will look a little bare until I get used to those decorations not being here.
If you decorated, are you ready for them to be put away now?