Thursday, July 14, 2011

You’re so vain

Kent is a really good photographer, but don’t take my word for it. Go check out his pictures on Facebook here and here.

But that puts me in a weird position because he takes my picture pretty often and I end up liking some of them a lot. So does that make me vain because I like my own pictures?

Here’s one he took last week in Bosham that I like. Part of the reason I like it so much is that it’s atypical of me because my hair’s blown off my face.


Do you feel weird when you like pictures of yourself? Or am I just a freak (Kent, don't answer that)?

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

I have a very animated face, and so like the rest of my family, get caught by the camera in what we call "indigestion pictures." So if I find a good picture of myself, I'm thrilled! Remember Iris? She is very easy to get a good picture of, and I think part of it is that she can be still for a moment when she sees a camera pointed at her.
Also, blog readers love to see photos of the writer.

Jolo said...

I much prefer the profile picture you use. This one looks like "If you cross me, I weell keell you"...

edj3 said...

Well he took both pictures so I'm in the same situation regardless. What can I say? He's a good photographer.