Tuesday, July 5, 2011

No good day

I was going to write about Pandora but it’s been a miserably annoying day so I changed my mind.

Don’t you think it would have been professional and appropriate for my previous company to let me know I would need to file for unemployment in New Hampshire, not Massachusetts where I live? Me too, but that’s not what happened.

I spent the morning running around Boston in unusual heat for nothing. To be honest, I’m bummed that it’s NH unemployment and not MA. MA has a better package. I’ve finally got the first round of paperwork filed and I have to file a claim every Sunday. Good thing we get back Sunday evening.

Ironically Chichester’s weather is cool and cloudy right now, while Boston is finally enjoying summer weather.

I think I will have a drink on the plane. Maybe two.

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

I hope wedding festivities waft your troubles away for a while.

We are scheduled to be in the Boston airport from 4:20 until 7:45 on Monday, July 25.