Wednesday, June 22, 2011

So many things on my mind

And no time to write. I've begun the four weeks of insanity. This week is taken up with client workshops in Portsmouth which makes for long days. Last night I got home just in time to fall into bed.

I leave Sunday for Hawaii for the first graduation at the new program and also for the first cycle after action meeting. I think this is almost certainly the last trip.

I get back on Friday, leave again Tuesday night for England and a wedding. I get back from that on Sunday evening and leave for Seattle super early Monday morning. I'll be there through the following Sunday.

I keep thinking of things I want to write about on the way to work. Getting the writing done, however, is a different situation altogether.

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

It's so frustrating when friends who blog have so much paying work to do.

(There's the silver lining to my college only hiring me part-time for next year.)

edj3 said...

When I first started my blog, it was only to let friends in KC know what was going on. Then it morphed into a way to keep my brain from turning to mush while I was unemployed. And now I positively miss it when I can't write for a bit.

I'll never be a Fresh Hell with cool alternate universes in my head but the prose has got to come out. Otherwise all those thoughts just ping pong around in my head and don't go away.