Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Ding, ding, ding

We have a winner. Jenni, the pet sitter we had come by yesterday for a trial run, sent me an email that said:

Hello,
It was a success! No animals or people were harmed :)

In fact, she emailed a bit later and said Eddie came by while she was scooping the litter just to check her out but didn’t hiss or anything.

I am so very relieved.

Of course then I had to email the Cat Nanny and let her know that we were trying someone else for our vacation later this month. I dislike sending bad news emails but yesterday was a day for just exactly that kind of email, since I had to share reduced contracts and budget cuts with the contractors on my team.

Now I’m working from home because we have a blizzard in Boston.

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

YAY! So glad Eddie's found someone he can stand.