Wednesday, September 15, 2010

In Wyoming now

No pictures yet; I got in last night and focused solely on finding something to eat followed by collapsing in bed. I flew from Boston to Atlanta to Denver, and then drove about three hours to Torrington, WY. I’m visiting one of the programs my company supports, providing consulting to them to (hopefully) fix some problems they’ve been experiencing.

The program is actually at Camp Guernsey (no Wiki page but you can read about it here), which is about a 40 minute drive away. I didn’t realize that until this morning which means I won’t have time to work out. That always bugs me, I feel better and am more relaxed when I work out.

In fact, if I don’t get moving, I’ll be late and I hate to be late even more than I hate missing a workout.

No comments: