Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Temporary housing

Yesterday Kent filled out the necessary paperwork to get us moved into temporary housing. While we have been very thankful to be here in Providence, the additional commute time plus our total isolation has just made the last couple of weeks pretty tough. Winter is coming and even though Kent takes the train, I still have to get him there and Providence is pretty hilly. And at some point construction will start on our apartment, and we'll need to be closer to hand as questions come up.

We'll be living at 221 Mass Ave which is in Back Bay and less than half a mile to our apartment. Use the minus sign (-) to get both places in view if they don't show already.


View Larger Map

Here's the distance from our apartment to the house in Providence:


View Larger Map

I don't look forward to getting moved but I do look forward to actually being there and getting settled.

3 comments:

Judith said...

Yeah! Will you still have the same zip code?

edj3 said...

No I don't think we will. But as you can see, it's pretty close.

Jeanne said...

I have not yet explicitly sympathized with you about the loss of your shoes, but oh, I do sympathize.