Sunday, April 5, 2009

Kitty pics galore!

Wally has a new morning game with me. He hops on my lap and requires vigorous petting until he catches sight of my bathrobe sash. He'll spend the next 10 minutes or so trying to murder the sash, drink my coffee or nudge my hand for more petting.







This is a typical picture of the boys uneasily sharing the perch while awake. When they are asleep, they tend to curl up like a yin-yang symbol. But when they are awake, they wrestle or bite each other. Here they've finished wrestling, and what you can't see is that Wally is whipping his tail.









In these two pictures, I found the kitties lined up like this on our bed, and grabbed my camera. While not the best pictures ever, to see them lined up that way made me giggle.






Finally, I took these two pictures of Wally this morning. We'd taken down the curtain at the bottom of our stairs which helps stop the heated air from the apartment rising to the top of our stairs. Kent draped it across a chair in the living room, and Wally thought it was an appropriate place for royalty to recline. Doesn't he look like a prince?

No comments: