Sunday, March 1, 2009

Cuteness to follow the grossness of yesterday

Yesterday morning Wally was a complete love bug on my lap. I got my camera to snap a couple of pictures of him, and then he started playing with the strap. So I switched to video instead and here's what I got:



Last night Eddie was insistent on getting under the covers. As you can imagine, I was a little leery but he would not take no for an answer. I think that kitty should be in sales, he was so persistent.

Kent left for London this morning (6 AM flight). He goes to Frankfort on Tuesday and then flies back home again Friday. It's going to be a long week, especially since we are supposed to get snow today, tomorrow and Tuesday. Yuck. I am ready for winter to be over and that's a first for me.

1 comment:

Judith said...

You certainly were up early. Hope there isn't too much snow.