Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Bonus post!

First, I took this video just two weeks ago. I hope we are done with snow now.



This past Sunday afternoon, Kent and I did some "yard" work. I put yard in quotes because of course we don't really have a yard. But we do have a large patio and we also needed to clean the screen that covers the iron grate over our bedroom window. Remember, our window is below street level so we have a huge window well that has an iron grate over it. At some point, someone had put screen mesh over the grate and it does help cut down on the crap that falls into the window well. But the screen was covered with leaves and pebbles, and all that stuff was cutting down our precious light. So we replaced the screen. I am going to try squeezing through the window when it's warmer so I can paint that window well. The well itself is huge, but the window is pretty small--Kent could never fit through it. I may not either but I think painting those walls white would also help get more light into our bedroom.

We also swapped out our bedspread, curtains and dust ruffle. Spring officially starts on Friday but I want it to start NOW! I put a new slide show of the winter/spring versions.

Finally here's a short video I took of the boys this morning. They were very dozy and snoozy this morning and watching them sleep sure made me want to go take a nap myself.

No comments: