Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The fun continues

I took these videos yesterday. As you can see, the kitties are still quite enthralled with the cat tree. Based on their extreme affection for the tree, I think maybe the pet store guy used an entire gallon of catnip oil on it.





This morning I was shocked and amazed to see Chloe actually get on my desk (she never ever does that, this is truly a first) and then get on the top perch of the cat tree. While these pictures aren't great photography, they show Chloe doing something other than curling up in a little ball. Eddie didn't like it that she took the top perch, so he chased her off and he's up there now.



Finally, I thought these pictures were pretty cute, too.





3 comments:

Jen Shear said...

We really enjoyed the videos! Milo was sitting right next to the computer when we watched them and he about pounced on top of the screen!

Judith said...

Happy Birthday, cat lady. I must say if one must have three cats they should be as fun and cute as yours. Mom

Kalea said...

It's really too bad you wasted your money on that cat tree. :) What neat pictures!

Happy Birthday!