Friday, December 19, 2008

Busy bee today

I finished Alison's second outfit which you can see here. Kent took this picture and you can see the material I used on the front facing. That dusty plum is a sort of stretch, almost smooth corduroy so it should keep her warm. As I made the pants, the legs seemed a little wide to me so we'll see how they fit.

The picture on the right shows the pants I made to go with the pinafore I made last week. The scrap of material draped across the pants is what I used to make the pinafore. I figure Alison can wear a long sleeve tee shirt under the pinafore while the weather is cooler, and then later (if she hasn't outgrown it), switch to a short sleeve shirt or even no shirt at all. Hey it gets hot in Virginia!

1 comment:

Kalea said...

I love these! And it's beautiful work, as usual.