Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A bored kitty is never a good thing

Yesterday Wally got into mischief while the other two kitties napped. First he attacked the Kleenex on Kent's nightstand--I heard the sound of paper tearing and found this:



Then he attacked my poor knitting project again. No pictures because I caught him before permanent damage was done. After tearing around the apartment for another 30 minutes or so, I think he got hot because then he settled down for a nap in our bedroom window. Even with a pillow in the window, it's not the warmest spot in the house because it's not sealed all that well. He doesn't seem to mind.

1 comment:

Kalea said...

He was tired after all the effort he put into protecting Kent from the killer kleenex. Heaven knows how many people have died from toilet paper and kleenex exploding on them. You should be proud to have him there taking care of you.

Wally makes me laugh until I cry.