Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Wally is still fierce

While the weather is nice, I've been keeping the living room window without an air conditioner open. All three cats take turns sitting there looking out at our patio. And even though we live in an entirely urban setting, we still have squirrels and unfortunately we have cats. I don't know if they are feral or if their owners are just nuts to let them outside, but I've spotted probably three different ones in just the month we've been here.

This morning the boys were sitting in the window and I kept hearing Wally hiss. He's normally not a hisser so I was puzzled. From where I sat at my desk, I couldn't see anything on the patio that might get him riled. I moved over to the window and there underneath the window was a large white cat. Wally just kept hissing at him but that's as far as he took it. So I dug up this picture from when we first got Wally and Eddie. He's wet from his bath (which he hated but which he sorely needed, smelly little thing) and he's hissing at our German shepherd. Yeah three pound kitty vs 75 pound German shepherd. Pretty sure the dog would have won had she been so inclined.

From Kitties

No comments: