Sunday, September 7, 2008

Wally found the dryer












We have a stackable washer/dryer combo in our apartment. It's the kind that's essentially one piece so it's different from the ones we had in Kansas City. I always wondered if Wally would figure out there's a warm hidey hole up there and today he did. I will be ultra diligent since I had some friends who lost their cat in a very gruesome way to a dryer they didn't realize she'd climbed in.

Also the tropical storm last night mostly missed us. We got a fair amount of rain but inland they got a lot more than we did. So far so good on the closet.

2 comments:

Kalea said...

I absolutely LOVE this cat! Wally doesn't miss anything, does he?

"Hey, Mom. I'll help you dry the clothes and get them properly covered in cat hair at the same time."

edj3 said...

It doesn't hurt that he's so photogenic. The others do fun things too but if I'm honest I must admit he does a lot more. A whole lot more. Like I'm still missing a sock . . . which he thinks are personal play toys.