Thursday, September 25, 2008

The strange cat

Actually we have two cats that roam around our patio. I haven't been able to get a picture of the other one, it's pretty big and all white and moves really fast. Both Eddie and Wally hiss at it when they see it.

This is the ginger cat I mentioned yesterday that Eddie was hollering about. I was amazed at how bold this guy was, he stuck his head through the security bars to try to peer into our back door. I got this picture and one other one that has a sliver of his backside as he slunk away. When I've walked through the alley on my way to the store, I've seen this guy and always call him. He never comes but he also doesn't run away, so I think he's been around people a lot. I'm not sure that's true for the white cat. He was skulking around this morning but before I could get my camera turned on, he'd zipped away.

No comments: